HR Director - Marketing & Communications
Netflix is the world's leading digital entertainment service. As we expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to help us scale. With our increasing slate of original features and series, it's a great time to join Netflix. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
We are seeking a Corporate Safety Manager to join our growing Global Environmental, Health and Safety team. This role would be based out of our Amsterdam office. This Manager will establish, create, maintain and oversee the global EHS regulatory requirements for environmental,
occupational health, safety consensus standards and ''duty of care'' best practices for our offices in EMEA. This role will report to our Global Corporate Safety Manager while also partnering closely with the CREWS teams.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a strong communicator, solution-driven and able to exercise good judgment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Monitor, interpret, and assess existing or emerging EHS laws, regulations, regulatory policy, and industry practices to determine operational and business impacts.
• Design, develop, integrate and implement strategies, policies, programs, procedures, standards, training, processes and actions to effectively manage applicable or relevant requirements.
• Work cross-functionally with security, workplace, stakeholders and peers to identify program improvements and provide solutions to improve the safety program.
• Manage project priorities and resources while building relationships with multiple partner teams.
• Monitor and ensure EHS compliance at our regional data centers to confirm uninterrupted operations at all times.
• Manage enterprise-wide impact of EHS incident investigations to determine and implement root cause corrective actions. Leverage lessons learned and develop continuous improvement EHS programs.
• Collect, measure and analyze regional and workplace metrics and performance, to discover trends for continuous improvement or corrective/preventive measures.
• Manage regulatory agency and external stakeholder EHS activities, including reporting, visits, or inspections.
• Able to travel 25%
• 10+ years experience in safety programs, operations or engineering function within a Fortune 500 multinational company.
• Experience collaborating with a diverse cross-functional team, including senior internal partners, project managers, legal, labor, human resources, risk management and workplace managers.
• Working knowledge of regional legal requirements (i.e. Regulations, Codes, Standards, Directives, and Administrative Policies), industry best practices and EHS management systems.
• Experience prioritizing and managing multiple & technical assignments concurrently.
• Experience developing and implementing goals and strategies based on organization goals.
• Ability to problem-solve, influence partners and manage multiple day to day projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Positive, team-oriented, hands-on, adaptive, and client-focused attitude.
• Master's of Science degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Health & Safety, or a related discipline.
• Professional EHS certification (CSP, CIH, CHMM, etc.).
• Ability to work in a dynamic team, whose primary aim is to freely share knowledge, while expanding a vibrant global safety culture that encourages all to ''Netflix Safely''.
• Proficient with Google Office Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.), leveraged to convey complex ideas with practiced ease.
• Experience working with EHS Management software and common report tools (e.g. Tableau).
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site