Summer 2021 Intern - Software Engineering
Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for an Software Engineer Intern to join our established, high performance team in Madison, WI. Our ideal candidate is hardworking and passionate about this field.
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Software Engineer Intern
• Our intern will be focusing on various web projects including the playstation.com cart, store and wallet applications, as well as an in house tooling application used by various applications including the PlayStation console store.
• They will actively participate in sprint agile ceremonies, including stand up, grooming, retro and planning.
• This role also concentrates on feature development and defect resolution.
• Foundational knowledge of proper programming principles (object-oriented programming, functional programming, etc,).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Someone with a background in advanced mathematics, specifically statistics/data analysis, would also be considered.
Sony Interactive EntertainmentRecognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site