Marketing & Media Coordinator
New York, NY
Coordinator, International Mktg (Freelance)
This position supports HBO's international brand growth and equity by ensuring that marketing strategies, best practices and key initiatives are shared and developed globally. The Coordinator of International Marketing supports the team by acting as a brand steward and a liaison between the internal teams and HBO's international partners. This position will help foster integration of the brand on a global level, while ensuring cultural relevancy in local markets and empower international markets to create their own localized campaigns.
• Communicate the domestic brand, product and program marketing strategies and initiatives to HBO's Owned International Networks, Licensees, Warner Brothers TV and Warner Brothers Home Entertainment.
• Assist with the approval of all international marketing materials.
• Work collaboratively with international partners to develop marketing programs that are globally aligned and relevant to local markets.
• Act as liaison with internal departments (Program Marketing, Marketing Operations, Brand Marketing, Legal, etc.) to deliver strategies, key insights and campaign materials that drive brand equity and ensure a consistent identity on a global level.
• Build relationships with international counterparts and socialize best practices across territories, particularly when it comes to digital and social media.
• Coordinate the distribution of the all social media assets as well as the release strategy for these assets.
• Interface with Legal on any necessary clearances.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 2 years marketing experience, preferably at a media or entertainment company or agency
• Proven ability to think creatively and analytically
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of social media practices and platforms
• Strong interpersonal, consensus-building skills, with ability to communicate and achieve results across multiple audiences within a complex organizational structure
• Strong initiative and ability to problem-solve
• Experience living or working overseas and foreign language skills are a bonus