Executive Director - Planning & Strategy Media Networks SEA
Walt Disney Company Media Networks
Singapore, SG SG
To manage the end to end process for advertising campaigns from placing booking orders, to tracking media plan execution and collating reports for advertisers.
Geographical Remit : Southeast Asia
Reporting To : Traffic & Booking Manager
• Place booking orders based on advertising campaign entitlements upon advertising deal confirmation
• Aid colleagues in the management of inventory
• Tracks media plan implementation and campaign roll-out
• Manage all stages of processing materials for advertising campaigns from preparing necessary documentation, ensuring appropriate materials are received, submission to Standards & Practices for approvals, and to the traffic department to arrange schedules and airings.
• Collate reports and the distribution of these reports to advertisers while advertising campaigns are aired.
• Responsible for updating weekly reports that reflect the latest revenue breakdowns for distribution to sales force and management.
• Work with the team in a cohesive manner to ensure that all campaigns are managed flawlessly.
• Liaise closely with finance and other departments to ensure smooth operation
Qualification and Experience
• At least a Diploma
• Good communication skills
Knowledge and Skills
• Clear understanding of priorities and the importance of multitasking.
• Meticulous and numeric-sensitive, organized and possesses a positive attitude and diligent work ethic
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Proactive and willing to take responsibilities
• Experience in a Media company a definite advantage
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.