Senior Software Engineer
San Diego, CA US
Sr. Analytics Engineer- San Diego
PlayStation is looking for a hardworking Senior Analytics Engineer for a key position in an exciting greenfield project. You will be leading on reporting and analytics development of this strategic project at PlayStation, working closely with globally distributed teams to deliver a game changing business intelligence at a global scale.
This is a client-facing role requiring both technical and marketing/advertising knowledge and skills. This position will work to gather and understand unique business requirements for each project and develop and build customized solutions to meet the requirements across Adobe Analytics, Domo and other data platforms and tools. In addition, this role will help different development teams implement analytic tracking code throughout their websites and PS5 applications, perform quality checks to ensure that the implementation work has been completed successfully, and diagnose and tackle technical issues when they arise. While not a programming position, it is a very detailed technical job with constant customer interaction.
This role will be based in our San Francisco or San Diego office and will be required to fit into a highly skilled distributed team while working with limited direct supervision.
• Collaborate globally to translate business and product requirements into business intelligence technical plans.
• Co-developing data architecture/pipeline through analysis, design, and build effort.
• Support client's developers and third parties throughout the implementation process
• Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved
• Communicate expertly and actively with customers throughout the project lifecycle
• Balance multiple client engagements simultaneously
• Lead customer expectations appropriately and keep projects delivery on schedule within scope and budget
• 5+ years of creating business intelligence solutions across multiple technology vendors (e.g. Domo, Adobe Analytics, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Snowflake, Qlik, etc.).
• Extensive SQL centric project work.
• Experience working with large data sets, data architecture, sophisticated data pipelines, management and governance.
• Experience with or exposure to scripting and big data technologies (Java, Python, R, etc.)
• Experience of integrating API frameworks into wider business intelligence solutions.
• Goal oriented with strong attention to detail.
• Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset.
• Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Some international travel required (e.g. Japan, UK).
• Extensive Domo & Adobe Analytics experience.
• AWS development experience.
• Snowflake experience.
• Experience with statistical methodologies.
• Exposure to Data Science, Data Modeling and analytics.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site