Senior Vice President, Physical Production
Beverly Hills, CA US
Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing, and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators, and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''Just Mercy'' and ''Peanut Butter Falcon,'' television series ''See'' and ''Killing Eve,'' the podcast ''Blackout,'' Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special, and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports, and content company.
• Oversee the physical production of Endeavor Content's projects in development, pre-production and production stages
• Assess production needs to develop a production organizational ''blueprint,'' as well as schedule and budgetary considerations
• Consult the hiring of the line producer & unit production manager
• Act as a liaison between the production company and the studio's development executives assigned to the specific project and troubleshoot daily production.
• Vet and monitor production budgets and schedules
• Work closely with the EVP of Physical Production and Current and Creative Team Executive(s) to successfully realize the vision of each show.
• Supervise all aspects of production and develop effective procedures and systems to keep production running smoothly.
• Successfully negotiate deals with new Producers/ Third Party Production Service Companies.
• Continually monitor all projects with regard to schedule, budgets, update meetings, etc.
• Solve budgetary issues while maintaining the creative integrity of the program.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Provide daily supervision for VP Production Executives
• Review Production Reports, Hot Costs, and Cost Reports daily
• Evaluate proposals, producer's work, and refine as needed in preparation for (and throughout) production
• Participate in the analysis and development of new ideas and pitches
• Stay abreast of each state's tax incentive credits and film crew availability.
• Work closely with-in the organization to manage each project efficiently from pre-production through delivery.
• Stay abreast of new developing digital production technologies, workflows, and new cameras.
• Able to travel both domestically and internationally when required.
Production Budgeting Experience Is Required As Well As The Following
Prior success in planning and overseeing television projects, working with outside vendors, extensive contacts, and the ability to cope with change.
• 10+ years of experience working in a combination of Studio/Network production and experience as a UPM or physical producer for series television
• International production experience/knowledge required
• Experience with/strong knowledge of Production Accounting required
• Strong understanding of Post-Production and deliverables process.
• Knowledge of cameras and digital workflow
• Knowledge of current tax incentive programs, domestic and abroad
• Must have a strong understanding of union and guild agreements
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with showrunners, talent, network executives, etc.
• Ability to work in a demanding, high pressure and time-sensitive environment
• Ability to draw on existing relationships within the industry
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and legal documents
• Familiarity with production insurance policies, both foreign and domestic
• Must be able to travel
• A strong understanding of the television production process and working familiarity with the various entertainment guilds and unions for film and TV, including without limitation SAG-AFTRA, DGA, WGA, and IATSE.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site