Sinclair Broadcast Group
Santa Monica, CA US
We are seeking an S&P Coordinator for our Emerging Networks Group. This position will review the channel's content for compliance with the Network's Standard and Practices' policies.
• Review rough and final cuts of channel programming for compliance with Network standards and practices
• Draft standards' notes and propose solutions. Work with editors to address notes
• Work with content partners to assure delivery
• Manage weekly inventory of all new episodes
• Opportunity to take on additional projects
• Bachelor's degree
• Previous network standard and practices or commercial clearance experience a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong knowledge and interest in both the digital and linear television landscape
• Ability to work in fast-pace environment
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Familiarity with Adobe Suite and editing software a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family's every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site