Client Service Representative
Acts as Manager, Integrated Sponsorships for WGN Radio and Nexstar Digital Products sold by WGN Radio. Responsible for execution and support of stations' Sponsorships, Special Events, and Advertiser Events generated by the Sales department. Coordinates digital strategy with Account Executives, advertisers, and internal departments.
• To conceive, create, and implement stations' sponsorships and special marketing efforts from inception to conclusion. May include managing the Sales department in advertiser 'sell in' and revenue generating efforts, coordinate and execute with vendors, and provide recaps and measurables to advertisers.
• To develop, organize, and execute events and vendor programs sold through the Sales department.
• Communicate with programming (on-air Hosts, News, Traffic) to develop revenue generating ideas to assist the Sales department.
• Communicate with digital vendors to meet custom marketing objectives (i.e, coordinate social influencers)
• Work closely with Promotions to communicate client expectations and deliverables.
• Develop and communicate campaign launch brief (internal and external) for Sold sponsorships ready for execution.
• To communicate and correspond with Advertisers and Account Executives, and facilitate requests as needed.
• When necessary, to build, maintain, and support resources for Account Executives and Manager.
• Requires an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Sales or equivalent experience.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and capable of sharing of ideas.
• Must understand and be able to operate current office equipment and software.
• Must also have a keen sense of happenings in the market and by competing station's/networks.
• Requires 2-5 years' experience at a TV station, Radio Station, Corporate Marketing Department, or Advertising Agency.
• Receives general supervision from the Director of Sales and General Manager
• Daily contact with employees in the Sales, Digital Promotions, Programming, News, and Traffic departments regarding sponsorships, special events, and advertiser initiatives for the station.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site