Hearst Television in Sacramento is seeking a Media Sales Account Executive to join our growing team at KQCA-TV. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join the fast-paced media business with a highly respected TV station and begin a career with Hearst Television. Applicants must have a high level of energy and enthusiasm and strong in-person/phone communication skills plus presentation skills. Must have the ability to work independently and achieve sales goals. Responsibilities include developing new business across multiple platforms.
• Developing revenue across multiple platforms
• Create and build new client relationships
• Make face-to-face sales calls
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects, and tight deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Excellent social, intrapersonal, and presentation skills.
• Must be highly-focused, organized, and detail oriented.
• Must have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Work well under pressure with an eye for numbers and is detail-oriented.
• Self-motivated and results driven.
• Computer experience preferred with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word.
• College degree OR relevant experience in sales, customer service, business administration, or related field. Military training will be considered.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site