Senior Foliage Artist
Woodland Hills, CA
As an AI Animator, you will be expected to create high fidelity 3rd person Non Player Character animations that align to our pursuit of ultimate player immersion. This Immersion is achieved with Animations that display realistic human motion and emotion in combat scenarios that bring our NPCs to life! The ability to analyze and de-construct the human range of motion, and executing the ''feel'' the project dictates, is the prime directive. You will be joining our Passionate and Talented team of Animators, who continue pushing our standards of quality and drive, that echoes throughout our studio. If you're looking for the right environment to display and master your talents, then Infinity Ward is the place for you!
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Use Motion Capture and Hand-Keyed Techniques to create high-fidelity NPC Animations that are genre-defining.
• Implement and maintain Animations using Proprietary Tools and always evolving Animation engine.
• Communicate and collaborate with the most passionate team of engineers and designers to bring to life our most comprehensive NPC Animation to date.
• +2 years of Game Development experience.
• A strong passion for Animation, video games, and the entertainment it inspires and draws from.
• A strong ability for Hand-Keyed Animation.
• Strong Maya Animation experience.
• Possess the ability to take tasks to completion with high fidelity.
• Collaborative ability to work with multiple people and disciplines to complete tasks.
• Possess the ability to receive and address feedback.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site