Production Assistant, Undisputed
Los Angeles, CA
Overview and Responsibilities
Is providing administrative support, primarily for two Attorneys, in the Motion Picture Legal Department of an iconic Studio sound exciting? Then, please read on to see whether this job is for you!
• Assists in the preparation of work product.
• Distributes, files, and organizes internal and external agreements and correspondence.
• Administrative duties include answering phones, rolling calls, scheduling internal and external appointments and meetings, maintaining daily schedules and calendars, handling e-mail distributions/incoming and outgoing mail, updating contact information, generating expense reports, and ordering supplies.
• Maintains tickler system for follow-up; updates entries of status of projects and deals in status reports.
• Composes and generates letters, term sheets, and agreements (using a data-based online program).
• Conducts document research.
• Liaises with internal departments and external entities.
• Minimum 2+ years of entertainment and/or legal administrative experience strongly preferred (in a fast-paced office).
• Deep proficiency with MS Suites, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and internet software.
• Bachelor's Degree, strongly preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal, and telephone skills.
• Stellar interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with staff, other administrators, internal and external executives, colleagues, and senior management, and talent representatives and their offices.
• Highly organized and able to manage time and multiple high priorities, appropriately prioritize work and demands, and anticipate needs.
• Highly self-motivated, proactive, flexible, collaborative, resourceful, good judgment, and emotionally intelligent, and able to exercise diplomacy and discretion.