Ad Operations Manager
Santa Monica, CA US
Hulu is building an in-house ad operations team that will be responsible for facilitating the tagging, tracking and trafficking of biddable media campaigns. These campaigns support a variety of business initiatives with objectives ranging from brand awareness to subscriber acquisition. Successful candidates will have a passion for paid media working across multiple channels, as well as experience managing and maintaining major DSPs (i.e. DV360, TheTradeDesk, etc.) They will also bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible mindset to the role, which will be essential to delivering breakthrough thinking for this initiative.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• QA and troubleshoot creative placements, tagging, and discrepancies.
• Educate and assist internal/external teams on proper implementation and best practices of third-party ad serving tags and systems
• Proactively communicate with all internal teams (paid media, analytics, creative, etc.) at the onset of a campaign to identify and share all creative specs and technical requirements
• Assist with ad hoc projects related to reporting, tagging updates, and audience creation
• Support media trafficking needs by scheduling and maintaining placements, rotation of ads, and creative refreshes over the lifetime of campaigns
• Work heavily in DCM, various DSPs, and Social Media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter).
WHAT TO BRING
• Familiarity with Google platforms (DV360, SA360, DCM, Google Analytics) and/or other major DSP’s.
• Familiarity with JIRA or similar ticketing systems
• Basic understanding of A/B testing and incrementality measurement
• An unyielding desire to learn and proven organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, highly charged environment. Must be very organized and pay special attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Demonstrated ability to set goals, meet deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments.
• 1-2 years of experience working in ad operations
• Prior experience working in entertainment or media