Woodland Hills, CA
Infinity Ward is actively looking for a Senior Generalist Engineer to join our team. This engineer will be actively maintaining and improving upon the UI system architecture as well as other core systems. This engineer will need to possess practical knowledge of C++ as well as the LUA scripting language.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Develop, modify, and debug software in script and C/C++.
• Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test software on PC and console platforms.
• Collaborate with other internal departments. (art, design, audio, QA, etc.)
• Co-develop and collaborate with other Activision studios.
• Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams.
• Participate in the scheduling, design, performance and code review process.
• Report to Lead Engineer.
• Maintain and improve existing UI architecture and UI editing and export pipeline.
• Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, or Math related field.
• Shipped at least one game title.
• 5+ years of experience working in the game industry.
• Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate, and support other team members.
• Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented.
• Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
• Passion for games.
Ideal Candidate Will Also Have:
• Background in C# programming.
• Background in Lua programming.
• Experience with console development (Xbox One, PS4).
• Experience with profiling methodologies and tools (PIX, Razor, Vtune).
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site