Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Executive (10+ years) Experience
Responsible for directing ESPN Charlotte REMI game telecasts and studio productions by coordinating show information in advance, then disseminating the information to the production and operational units. Team builder with strong production and technical knowledge required.
• Direct live productions from the control room or mobile unit by ''calling the shots''; coordinate and execute all aspects of a fast-paced ''live'' telecast; both game and studio productions.
• Provide clear, concise and orderly communication of traffic to all involved during each assigned production.
• Works with Producer and Operations team to determine camera placement at each venue; plans and executes the capture of desired shots, live-to-tape builds and sequences of shots.
• Directs the technical crews and freelancers assigned to remote events; conducts production and technical meetings to define crew responsibilities and to outline expectations of the crew for any given live remote sporting event.
• Oversee all aspects of the production, including lighting, camera blocking, visual effects, graphics and timing to ensure a quality presentation.
• Participate in meetings with managers and producers to develop the concepts, editorial themes and specific narratives for assigned productions.
• Minimum of 10 years' major market/network experience with emphasis on live game productions.
• A thorough understanding of television production is mandatory.
• Clear, concise and comprehensive verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to think quickly in a pressure situation is a necessity.
• Leadership skills are essential as the position includes facility and crew oversight, organization and show execution, plus problem solving.
• Hard working, detail oriented, creative; passionate about production and interested in technology.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) fluency preferred
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree in communications, electronics, television production or related field
ESPNESPN, Inc. is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment entity featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site