CAA is seeking an ERP developer who shall be responsible for technical design, development, troubleshooting and debugging of applications on the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations ERP system.
The product development team designs and builds software experiences for mobile and web that are uniquely valuable for CAA's diverse, global, and high energy entertainment industry culture of agents, executives, artists, and business partners.
We partner with you to provide the right technology solutions to help book our clients, track opportunities, store our deals and show CAA to the world digitally. We provide interesting analytics to help us advance our business, illustrate our clients value, and help identify emerging talent before anyone else. We support our culture through technology services that allow us to collaborate with each other on our laptops, phones, in email, and in conference rooms, wherever you may be. Whether you are asleep or awake, we work hard every day to secure our digital way of life.
• You and your teammates will work collaboratively with business analysts, technical leads, and your customers to design, maintain, and deliver our internal corporate finance software infrastructure and tools
• You will be able to use your software development skills in an agile environment to customize Dynamics 365 using extensions, report writing, data management and integrations. You'll bring your knowledge of best practices in order to properly design customizations to ensure quality and performance. You'll bring your production experience in debugging and troubleshooting to identify and remediate issues in development and production environments
• Working with the team, you will break down functional requirements into technical designs and development tasks that you will execute to completion either individually or with other members of the team, quickly escalating any blockers or constraints. You'll also have hands -on responsibilities assisting with application upgrades, implementations, and other support projects
• You'll not only create external application interfaces to the ERP systems, using standard interfacing tools like Data Management, but we need your help building application lifecycle management tools and process – including custom telemetry, and build/test automation.
• BS Degree Computer Science preferred
• Six months' or more experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and four plus years' experience in AX2012 or the older versions
• Languages and Frameworks. You should have strong experience using X++, C# .Net, and SSRS to build software in a production environment
• Platforms and Databases. We expect you to have expertise in advanced development on the Dynamics AX 2012 (or later) platform; we would also prefer to see hands-on experience with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. We would prefer you have experience with SQL Server in a production environment
• Tools. You should have experience using the AX Trace Parser and the ability to diagnose X++ for performance analysis and recommendations for refactoring and improvement. You should be familiar with AX data structures, as well as Workflow and BI components. We would prefer you have basic knowledge of the AX Finance module. We would expect that you have extensive production experience working with lifecycle management tools such as Azure Devops. You should have production experience building automated tests using the Microsoft test tool suites
• Techniques. We'd like to see your experience using software engineering techniques and/or methodologies to develop complex designs. You should be experienced with software development lifecycle methodologies, whether they be a flavor of agile or waterfall
• Focus. We expect you to have a passion for and experience shipping and maintaining production software products to business users.
• Must have strong verbal, written, analytical, and visual presentation skills. We are most interested in candidates who want to work in an environment where attention to detail, solving problems, flexibility, simplicity, quality, and moving quickly are highly prized.
CAA provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law. CAA will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform their essential functions unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to the Company. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline, termination of employment, and access to benefits and training.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.