Atlanta, GA US
DOC Event Coordinator (Temporary)
Do you love the NBA? If so, keep reading....
The temporary DOC Event Coordinator will assist with monitoring Pre-game, In- game and Post-game activities.
• Review service availability on mobile devices, PC and Web Applications.
• Answer phone / monitor email / review Slack messages
• Triage issues encountered before, during and after games
• Assist with escalating any detected issues to appropriate resolving group.
• Monitor closed captioning, video and audio quality
• Confirm availability of game archive file and condensed games
• Escalate Condensed game issues as needed
• Assist with facilitating critical incidents and notifications
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detailed-oriented
• Must maintain a positive and professional attitude
• Must be flexible to work holidays, evenings and weekends
• Verifiable technical aptitude and desire to expand technical skillset
• Must have a Love for Basketball
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands