Researcher - Discovery Research
Hulu’s HR team is seeking an HR specialist who will be an exceptional addition to our Beijing HR team. As an HR specialist, you will be the key resource for maintaining new hire, onboarding and general HR processes, managing the payroll process and our benefits programs, work within the HR Operations team to champion the quality and integrity of data collected, collaborate with the other areas of the organization to ensure consistent reporting of information, and ensuring compliance across company processes and policies. The right person for this role has a strong attention to detail, sets a high quality bar for him/herself, likes to solve problems, and is intellectually curious. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to make an impact, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Manage the monthly payroll process.
• Manage benefits programs.
• Primary contact for all new hires and educating staff on on-boarding process in Workday
• Processing new hires, job changes and maintaining team member documents in Workday HRIS
• Provide support during annual audits and ad hoc process improvement projects.
• Responding to general HR inquiries for employees
• Point of contact for unemployment claims and employment verifications
• Audit data to ensure data integrity; work with process owners to resolve any data issues
• Assist in the execution of major system changes (e.g., updates, new configurations) and participate in system testing
• Responsible for government required statistics reporting
• Manage HR Services Vendors from end to end.
WHAT TO BRING
• A degree in Business, Human Resources, or related area or equivalent
• A minimum of 1-3 years human resources coordination or administrative assistance experience.
• Experience using HR Information Systems (preferably Workday).
• Highly organized, efficient, and customer service oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
• Strong time management skills and Capacity to prioritize work assignments.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office required (Word and Excel).
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills required.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to thrive in a rapid paced and dynamic business environment.
• Must be a self-starter, independent problem solver, team-player, proactive
• Exposure to payroll processing a plus.
• Workday experience a plus.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site