Sr. Director, Sales Strategy - Partnerships
New York, NY
The NBCUniversal National Ad Sales organization is responsible for $8 Billion of National Ad Sales revenue across all of the NBCU Broadcast, Cable Television, and Digital properties. A significant portion of the sales account executives and leadership's total compensation is incentive based and tied to the properties revenue performance against targets that are administered and operated by the Ad Sales Finance group. The Analyst role is responsible for conducting data analysis, reporting, finance audits and oversights related to the design, delivery and ongoing administration of the sales incentive program. This role reports directly to the Senior Manager, Sales Incentive Compensation. In this role, you work closely with recipients across Sales, Finance, Marketing, Planning and HR. You are a well-rounded thinker, proactive, analytical, detail oriented and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Sales Incentive Plan Administration: Partner with Sales, HR, Finance, Pricing/Planning, and Sales Management Systems teams to assist in the quarterly/annual target setting process, audit targets, and provide oversight over account assignments across all of the Ad Sales TV, Digital and Product platforms.
• Financial Responsibility: Audit and validate sales revenue; Ensure that the flow of revenue data from the sales systems to the Incentive compensation administration system or calculation templates are accurate for proper quarterly incentive calculation, estimate calculations and compensation cost analysis; Cost modeling and analysis.
• Leadership Reporting: Prepare analysis, decks and details summarizing the quarterly/annual sales incentive results for review by Senior Sales, Finance and HR executives.
• Communication: Assist with the preparation of incentive compensation related communication materials.
• Ad Hoc projects: Responsible for ad hoc finance, compensation and performance analytics and reporting.
o Bachelor's degree in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Business Administration, Statistics or any equivalent experience
o Up to 3 Years of Experience in Finance, Consulting, Business Analytics or a Compensation/ Benefits related field
o Open to entry-level candidates as well
o Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
o Must be willing to work in New York, NY
o Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
o Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with PowerPoint
o Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
o Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with an overall commitment to quality and accuracy
o Ability to work effectively in a team environment, while being able to take initiative when needed
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site