Full Time Job
Reward Analyst, APAC
- Full Time
Reward Analyst, APAC (Based in Singapore or Hong Kong)
This role will support the full spectrum of compensation & benefit activities across APAC. The Reward Analyst will work with the Reward Manager on the day to day delivery of effective Compensation & Benefits programmes that recognise and reward critical skills, capabilities, and performance. In addition, they will support on ad-hoc project work and providing analysis to enhance the effectiveness of reward initiatives and contributing to provide insight on current projects, lessons learned and best practice.
Essential job functions:
• Support local implementation of core reward processes e.g. annual pay review cycle, bonus processes, sales and other variable incentive schemes, recognition schemes, providing analytical evaluation and ensuring data accuracy.
• Coordinate and completing regular salary and compensation benchmarking survey submissions on behalf of WarnerMedia, working with a range of external providers and relevant internal stakeholders ensuring WarnerMedia has visibility of market and industry trends.
• Perform day-to-day compensation-related operations, including market pricing /benchmarking; periodic Reward data audits, working collaboratively with HR Operations to ensure efficient and effective delivery of reward programmes and acting as advisor for the resolution of reward queries and escalations.
• Work closely with and support the Reward Manager in the roll-out and ongoing management of job levels and salary structures across the regions, ensuring adoption across the business and maintenance of data integrity and best practice processes.
• Provide analytical support on ad-hoc compensation related projects.
• Develop relationships with the wider HR team, partnering proactively to support the development of solutions and tools to compensation issues specific to markets, geographies and roles.
• Work with the Reward Manager on management of regional benefit programs, including annual renewals, implementation, review benefits enrolment process and partnering with HR Operations team for administration. Will act as liaison with external service providers on issues, scheme management and annual renewal processes.
• Advise and resolve benefit related queries that are escalated by HR Operations team.
• Work with the International Benefits team and Reward Manager to oversee the sourcing and administration of employee discount schemes and perks with regional reach.
• Work with the International Benefits team and Reward Manager on implementation and roll-out of any wellness related programs/activities.
• Provide support in the analysis, review and benchmarking of existing/new benefits to ensure market competitiveness, compliance with local legislation and support integration activities.
Rewards Training, Communications and Reporting
• Support in the delivery of compensation and benefit training. This includes new starter orientation, manager training, HR training and ongoing provision of up to date and easy to access Compensation & Benefits information on the intranet (supporting Manager and Employee Self-Service).
• Support in any regulatory reporting requirements and associated analysis.
• Support in the creation or updates of policies/articles which will need to be rolled out to the business.
• Experience in a fast-paced multinational business environment.
• Broad knowledge and experience in relevant market practices and legislation in compensation and benefits across multiple locations in APAC.
• Broad knowledge and experience in Workday as well as other HR systems and processes.
• Above average skills in project management (organization, planning, and time management).
• Above average skills in data analysis, with the ability to effectively analyze large amounts of data into relevant insights and be able to present data in a logical, concise manner.
• Demonstrates highest attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site