Creative Coordinator - Comedy
Culver City, CA
Amazon Studios is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Development Coordinator to support two executives. The successful candidate will be able to effectively multi-task, and have the ability to complete administrative tasks and projects quickly with guidance from executive leaders. The candidate will also have great attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
Key responsibilities include:
• Organize meetings and events.
• Review pitch materials, writer coverage and provide recommendation
• Act as a liaison to other Amazon Studios departments.
• Evaluate the quality of scripts and offer creative feedback.
• Track writers and directors.
• Create weekly development reports • • Have a knowledge of key stakeholders in the creative community.
• Maintain positive attitude and willingness to be a team player.
• Support special projects as the business need arises.
• 2+ years of experience as an assistant at a studio or production company or 1+ year experience as a creative executive
• Experience assessing industry talent and trends
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum of 2 year of development and/or script-reading experience.
• 1+ year of experience as an assistant.
• Experience in Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Sharepoint.
• Previous experience as an assistant at an agency, studio or production company.
• Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills.
• Strong knowledge of entertainment industry trends and players.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Positive, proactive and able to consistently exercise great judgment.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Creative problem-solver.
• Web-savvy: familiar with online video environment.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
• Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.
• Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site