Full Time Job
Customer Services Advisor
Universal Music Group
- Full Time
Our Ecommerce Platform continues to grow year on year where customers are ordering music and merchandise from us via their favourite artists Official Store including CD’s, vinyl, t-shirts and exclusive signed items to name a few! We pride ourselves in offering customers a great customer experience when ordering from us and we want to offer great customer service in the event they do need to contact us with regards to their order.
This will vary from each customer who contacts us whether it be to cancel an order, report an issue with their order or chase a delivery – we want to be on hand to assist all customers in a professional and efficient manner.
Skills & Experience
• Act as liaison between the customer, distribution and carrier as required
• Perform all administration for Ecommerce as required
• Constantly review existing processes, documenting all new processes and updating any changed processes
• To achieve all KPI’s within areas of responsibility and the measurement of that achievement
• Communicate effectively with colleagues, thus ensuring clarity of knowledge within the department.
• Escalate any issues to your manager providing all necessary detail.
• Fulfil any ad-hoc tasks and objectives when necessary
• To build and maintain excellent relationships with the Ecommerce Team / Distribution / Sales / Labels / 3rd parties / Customers and Reps
• Liaise with the Ecommerce team, Sales Reps and Senior Reps to establish good working relationships.
Be a customer service specialist:
• Ensure that customers are kept informed of any relevant information
• Help manage and prevent suspected fraudulent orders
• Look into customers’ orders using in house systems, courier systems, warehouse management systems
• To answer all telephone and email enquiries quickly, accurately and professionally
• Monitoring, updating and tracking queries via the subsequent software to ensure timely resolution to customer
• Assist customers in an accurate, efficient and professional manner
• Provide feedback on problems incurred, following up problems with other departments to ensure that problems are rectified and do not reoccur.
• Deal with all Ecommerce related enquiries in a professional and timely manner
• Customer contact role held previously
• Good communicator.
• Ability to multitask
• CMS & system to review & check orders details within multiple software systems
• Adept at using CRM / customer service software solution to manage inbound customer service contacts
• Track record of using the admin area of eCommerce systems to interrogate orders.
• Use of ticketed CRM tools for customer service
• Zendesk or ticket based resolution similar software experience
• Experience in using live chat tools for customer service
• Ability to speak with customers and resolve order queries across multiple channels, email, customer tickets, live chat & social media
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the
jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.