Senior Devops Engineer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Hunt Valley, MD US
Sinclair Digital Group is looking for a highly motivated, and detailed person to work as a Digital Verification Coordinator.
This is a great job for an energetic, recent business, finance or accounting graduate ready to hit the ground running. This is an opportunity for someone who is interested in developing a career in digital billing and/or finance.
The primary responsibility of this team member will be to verify that each digital order submitted by a sales team member has the correct revenue on the billing invoice based on the rates set by management. This person must make sure each billing invoice matches what was ordered and ensure it is coded correctly. This person must enforce the company rate card and ensure its policies are adhered to.
This person should be meticulous, calm under pressure, organized and friendly. Customer service experience is a plus! This person will need at times to get on the phone with salespeople to help them troubleshoot coding issues and understand the billing policy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Accurately recognizing rates and revenue
• Accurate business pricing and contract review
• Make sure tickets/invoices are cleared in a timely manner
• Assist campaign managers with discrepancies in order to expedite a resolution and reconciliation
• Reconciliation between accounting/traffic and production systems to ensure accurate billing
• Support the group's ad sales and ad traffic teams
• Support the digital finance team
• Assist with putting together reports and creating screenshots as needed
• May provide administrative/account support
• Other duties as assigned
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Strong understanding of financial mathematics
• Billing experience a plus
• Detail oriented to ensure checks and balances between systems
• Familiarity with ad serving systems such as DFP a plus
• Understanding of digital advertising a plus
• Must be able to read and interpret analytics
• Must be able to learn new systems and adapt quickly
• Must be comfortable working with and taking direction from multiple internal team members
• Must be self-motivated and highly organized
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!