Beijing, CN CN
• 7+ years VFX post-production experience must be recent and continuous.
• Solid knowledge of Maya, Mari, and Nuke.
• Solid previous experience as CG/2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
• Creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
• Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
• Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail.
• On-set supervision experience is a plus.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
• Excellent communication, organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
• A thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
• Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
• Technically and creatively astute.
• Highly organized.
• Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand the entire production process and approving the work of all crew on the show.
• Verify technical solutions proposed by team members.
• Work closely with film director to develop and interpret their creative vision.
• Brief entire crew on the director's creative vision and enable artists to produce desired results.
• Communicate with external production companies.
• Coordinate the management of a show and project schedules to ensure that work is delivered to deadlines.
• Manage teams.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site