Senior Post Production Executive, IMDB TV
Culver City, CA US
The IMDb TV team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build Earth's most customer-centric ad-supported premium free video service and to make it trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy.
As a Principal Post Production Executive for the IMDb TV Content & Programming team, you will drive the definition and implementation of processes, protocols, and best practices for this new department. As part of your show responsibilities, you will track progress and manage the delivery of all assets from series and pilot productions to IMDb TV. This will include maintaining schedules, following up on outstanding deliverables, and organizing finished creative assets for delivery to the IMDb TV platform. You will coordinate with third-party vendors on work related to the editing and versioning of assets, ensuring the highest quality standards, tracking expenditures for all post-production work orders, and distributing assets for Public Relations, Marketing, and International Localization needs. You will work directly with internal partners, including Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development. You will also be responsible for evaluating new post-related products and providing thoughtful advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of asset management areas, including potential vendors, archival solutions, and new technologies.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee and approve post-production budgets, bids, and schedules
• Vet series staff and vendors
• Negotiate and finalize deals for post services
• Oversee on-time delivery and on-budget post-production execution
• Liaise between producers and IMDb TV teams
• Coordinate with Production and Development departments to assess scope and challenges of projects
• Collaborate closely with internal Localization, Mastering, and Technology teams in preparing releases
• Engage with Marketing, Public Relations, and IMDb TV team members to deliver assets
• Evaluate technical workflows
• Travel as required in support of show planning and execution
• 10 + years of experience as Post Producer/Post Executive or the equivalent
• 5+ years of experience managing series post for cable or streaming
• Experience with scheduling post vendors and creating delivery schedules from beginning to end of production cycles
• Experience with delivery of assets to studios
• Experience with budgeting, scheduling, and technical workflows
• Ability to juggle multiple large-scale projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment while delivering outstanding results
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Organized and with great attention to detail
• Post and editorial problem-solving ability
• Experience in various television and film post production environments
• Experience with variety of digital media workflows
• Knowledge of wide array of media asset types
• Experience with international subtitling and dubbing workflows
• Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site