Los Angeles, CA US
The temporary Tech II is responsible for flash studio and sub-control room operation for single or multiple camera productions. Responsible for ingest, record, and dubs of feeds and show tapings. Responsible for studio camera operation on pedestals and jib as ordered by Operations Manager or show director.
• Quality Control of incoming and outgoing transmission
• Also responsible for other facets of studio operations including preparation of talent and guests' mics and IFBs for air, scenic changes, Lighting changes, and other studio activities under the direction of the lighting director, audio designer, and Director
• The Tech II must act as a customer service liaison with producers and guests associated with all CNN programming
• HS Degree or Equivalent
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.