New York, NY US
Primary responsibilities include the financial management of our NY production groups and studios, which includes budgeting, forecasting, and analysis. The position will work closely with the business group leads providing support managing overall financial performance to ensure business goals are achieved. The position will also be responsible for managing the CBS Television Network TPO (Total Printer Output) program.
This role is to assist with the streamlining of finance operations, providing strategic planning, creating innovative solutions and redefining operations and practices. Key duties include monthly financial close, monthly forecast, budget and long-range plan cycles and expense control management.
• Develop and improve finance analysis and forecasts utilizing Excel, Oracle and TM1 Forecast & Budgeting software
• Work collaboratively with accounting during month-end close process to ensure accuracy of actual results
• Assist in developing financial models supporting new business opportunities and workflow improvements to reduce cost
• Work collaboratively with business partners to develop annual budgets
• Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment with a high level of accuracy
• Involvement in special projects related to business development, strategic growth and ad-hoc analysis
• Serve as a strategic business partner, bringing an understanding of finance, value creation and business drivers
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
• Strategic thinker and ability to work with a team to meet business group goals and objectives
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and objectives
• 5-7 years of relevant work experience, including forecasting and budgeting experience