Los Angeles, CA
At Fox, we're known for being disruptors, innovators and big dreamers. We've got our eyes on the horizon, brainstorming, envisioning our future which includes hiring amazing people across our News, Sports, Entertainment and Corporate Groups. We want to engage with like-minded professionals who'd like to join the Fox Family!
We invite you to share your resume and be considered for future opportunities. Most of these opportunities will be located in Los Angeles or New York, but we welcome candidates from across the country. Apply to connect with us! #Explorewithus
Areas of opportunities in News Production may include:
• Associate Producer
• Producer/Line Producer
• Senior Producer
• Minimum 2+ years of national or large market local news experience
• Excellent writing and producing skills including copy editing
• Solid news judgment and an outstanding grasp of national and international politics, history, geography, economics, business news, financial markets, and current events
• Must write in a vibrant conversational style that makes the news relevant, clear and catchy
• Substantial control room and breaking news experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and prioritize on a daily basis, and especially in breaking news situations
• Team player who can meet quick deadlines under pressure and react to rapidly changing news developments
• Flexibility to work prime time, full time, overnights and weekends.
• Bachelors' degree preferred
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the direct-to-consumer subscription streaming service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 18 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks as the number one business channel on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.