Cartoon Network Studios-home to beloved shows such as Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Clarence and more-is where the scheming, scribbling and real fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon Network, the leading powerhouse in kid's entertainment.
As a Production Coordinator, you'll provide support to the entire animation production process.
• Photocopy materials, update the file systems, manage the art archives, manage the artwork database, assist with the preparation of shipping materials overseas (if applicable) and distribute materials to the crew.
• Coordinate artwork from artists through the approval process to final approved artwork.
• The PC will work under the Line Producer or Production Manager and has dotted line authority over PA's assigned to the show.
• Prior experience in production required, familiarity with the animation process and animation terms is preferred.
• Tech savvy a must! Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, FileMaker Pro and Photoshop is needed.
• Organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to multi-task a must.
• Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a great attitude and overall enthusiasm.
• High School Diploma required. Degree from university or trade school with emphasis in media/communications preferred.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site