Visa Coordinator - EMEA
Amsterdam, NH NL
About the team
The Content Strategy & Analysis team develops strategic insights to further the company's global content efforts and is primarily responsible for deal valuation, programming strategy and analytics, competitive analysis and user behavioral analysis.
About the role
We are seeking an Amsterdam-based Executive Assistant to support our Vice President of Content Strategy and Analysis for EMEA and his team across multiple markets and offices.
The successful candidate will be proactive, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times. We are looking for someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement which will help to thrive both in the role and at Netflix.
• Maintain calendar for our Vice President
• Heavy communication and meeting schedules internally and externally
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
• Support the VP and his team when needed across different logistic and organisational tasks
• Organize and manage various internal events/off-sites around Europe
• Maintain a log to track projects and their status
• Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
• At least 8+ working years as an Executive Assistant
• Previous experience in an international environment is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Interest in film and TV is a plus
• A desire to thrive in Netflix unique working culture
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site