Administrative Assistant, Brand Partnerships
Universal Music Group
New York, NY US
• Work with the marketing and digital teams to execute campaigns for our artists and label initiatives
• Assist in digital media strategy development and planning, including content ideation and creative innovation
• Utilize real-time data analytics and cultural aptitude to identify marketing opportunities while evaluating potential risks
• Manage the day-to-day implementation and optimization of campaign activities across ad platforms (ie Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc)
• Synthesize campaign insights to provide to senior management, inclusive of platforms trends and benchmarking
• Develop and maintain reporting templates, while tracking budget reconciliation for each project
• Learn existing tools to streamline digital media processes and explore new methodologies to further innovate workflow
• At least 1 year of relevant Paid Media experience
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or a related field.
• Social media & internet culture obsessed. Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with all social platforms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized, versatile in Excel
• Creative, collaborative, and innovative thinking skills
• Experience & desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills
• Adaptive to change and consistently meets deadlines
• Comprehensive knowledge of overall digital trends and resources.
• Basic photo and video editing skills