Full Time Job
Manager, Production & Operations / Programming and Partnerships
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Overview: This position requires an individual who can efficiently maximize all production and operational aspects of Golf Channel's Programming and Partnerships team (ex. College Golf, Made-For-Television, etc.) consistent with the overall strategic plan. The candidate must possess a variety of competencies including project management, event operations, meticulous follow-through, comprehensive organizational skills, acute attention to detail, superior judgment and a reliable business sense. Project-management aptitude is essential.
• Project manage Programming and Partnership's efforts with ability to integrate across organization including collaboration with internal partners in Event Operations, Programming, Production, Communications, Marketing and Sales.
• Manage timelines including events, sponsorships, marketing, communication, event operations, player/team relations
• Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of event operations and production experience
• Experience with deadline driven environment
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work as a member of a team
• Ability to travel with high frequency
• Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficient in Office 365 tools such as Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site