Full Time Job
Manager, Production & Operations / Programming and Partnerships
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Overview: This position requires an individual who can efficiently maximize all production and operational aspects of Golf Channel's Programming and Partnerships team (ex. College Golf, Made-For-Television, etc.) consistent with the overall strategic plan. The candidate must possess a variety of competencies including project management, event operations, meticulous follow-through, comprehensive organizational skills, acute attention to detail, superior judgment and a reliable business sense. Project-management aptitude is essential.
• Project manage Programming and Partnership's efforts with ability to integrate across organization including collaboration with internal partners in Event Operations, Programming, Production, Communications, Marketing and Sales.
• Manage timelines including events, sponsorships, marketing, communication, event operations, player/team relations
• Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of event operations and production experience
• Experience with deadline driven environment
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work as a member of a team
• Ability to travel with high frequency
• Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficient in Office 365 tools such as Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.