Full Time Job
Lead Data Analyst - Games
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
What is Adult Swim Games?
Adult Swim Games is home to a passionate group of game makers who oversee the production, publishing and marketing of original games created by independent developers from around the world. With more than 200 games across PC, mobile, web, console and VR, Adult Swim Games' unique offerings have received numerous industry accolades and awards - including five #1 rankings in the App Store and a finalist for the Seumas McNally Grand Prize at IGF. Popular titles include the Emmy-nominated Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality, Robot Unicorn Attack, Pocket Mortys, Duck Game and more.
What Will You Be Doing?
By day you're a data junkie who thrives on analyzing sets of data to discover trends, patterns and more that'll ultimately determine business strategy. By night, though, you're a gamer. It's your passion since before you can remember. You've played on every console out there, your phone is littered with more games than you'd like to admit and let's not talk about your PC gaming.
Now what if you could combine that passion for gaming with your data analytics skillset? That's where we come in.
We're searching for a Lead Digital Analyst in our Atlanta office to help us analyze raw data from millions of users to create actionable insights for the insanely popular Adult Swim Games. Truly, it's a very special role. Your goal? Help the team maximize their audience and revenue by using data to improve their digital products - especially free-to-play games. As an in-house expert on data and games analytics, you'll have an important voice in deciding how Adult Swim Games invests in new content and major updates for their games on mobile, console, and PC.
Reporting into our Production Manager of Games, you'll see passion and enthusiasm for the games we make is visible not just in our string of critically-acclaimed games, but it is clear in the halls, the meeting rooms, and in every conversation we have here, attracting talented people into our world and making Adult Swim Games much more than a place to work.
Free-to-Play Mobile Games Optimization
• Provide ongoing measurement and analysis of the key drivers of mobile-games' monetization - including game design, marketing, and in-game advertising
• Conduct A/B and multivariate games testing, and communicate findings and actionable insights to key business stakeholders, both during development and on an ongoing basis post-launch
• Provide ROI estimates for major game updates and new projects
• Identify and monitor key competitors in digital games
• Analyze performance of competitive games to guide decisions on features, pricing, and release dates
• Assist with user acquisition – reporting, advising, and being a critical force in determining the ROI for UA.
Who You Are
• You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in an analytics role or Masters in Business Analytics
• You're experienced in Looker/Tableau/other similar visualization tools
• You're highly proficient in SQL
• You have experience with R or Python, with particular emphasis on creating predictive models in R or Python a big plus
• You're comfortable creating effective, impactful reports, visualizations and presentations for business and technical audiences.
• Experience working with large data sets? A must. Experience working in games? That's a plus!
• You're naturally inquisitive, a critical thinker, proactive problem-solver and detail-oriented.
• You're able to manage and balance multiple (and sometimes competing) priorities in a fast-paced, complex business environment and can manage time effectively to consistently meet deadlines
• You have excellent communication and follow-up skills and love collaborating with multiple teammates
• You have impeccable organizational skills, accuracy, attention to detail, and make sure to always dot your 'i's and cross your 't's
• You monitor timelines and adjust your work as needed, prioritizing the most important pieces to achieve incredible success.
• You're a multi-tasker and professional who keeps it together and keeps rolling along even when things get tough.
• Full-time position (40+ hours/week)
• Eligible for full benefits package (medical, vision, dental) + retirement benefits (401k matching!)
• Fantastic paid time off package (includes vacation, sick and personal days, plus holidays)
• Competitive compensation package
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers AND Dads
• An industry leading in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Working for incredible WarnerMedia brands like HBO, CNN, WB, TBS, TNT, Turner Sports, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and more!