Digital Accounts Coordinator
Warner Music Group
New York, NY US
About Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America
Answering phones, maintaining executive's schedule, processing expense reporting and arranging travel.
A&R - Scouting
• Attending local shows and industry showcases to evaluate potential signings.
• Independent Research to gather information on potential artists/songs that may be of interest to the label.
• Monitoring weekly sales, streaming numbers, playlisting, press coverage and social media of potential signings.
• Meetings and calls with managers, artists and producers to discuss their projects and potential partnerships with RCA.
• Studio time with artists and producers to evaluate their talent and potential. Also to develop and maintain relationships for the future.
A&R - Operations
• Collaborate with A&R staff, artist management and A&R Administration in handling the coordination of all aspects of the recording process for assigned projects.
• Develop strong professional working relationships with artists, producers and their management teams.
• Work closely with A&R Administration to monitor all A&R budgets and related matters of spending under contractual agreements.
• Minimum one year administrative experience in music or entertainment.
• Knowledge of various digital music file-types and their transfer both physically and digitally.
• Extensive knowledge of music.
• Must be organized and able to multitask