Burbank, CA US
• Design and build high-level broadcast quality motion graphics for promos, social marketing videos, presentations, interactive content and more.
• Have a solid understanding of visual storytelling structure and how motion-graphics effectively integrate into that structure.
• Work closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams including: creative executives, producers, editors, UI designers, digital marketing designers and project managers.
• Have the ability to solve complex design challenges and develop creative visual solutions to those challenges.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively and understand all aspects of assigned projects and campaigns.
• Organize, supervise and execute various design projects from concept through delivery. This includes larger on-going design projects as well as shorter, simpler projects.
• Ability to work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines - without sacrificing design quality or overall creativity.
• Able to work independently and manage several projects simultaneously.
• Must have a good understanding of the video post-production process, including compositing, color-correction, motion-tracking, etc.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Minimum of 10 years experience in digital, film or TV marketing and promotion, preferably at a streaming, broadcast or cable network, major studio or creative agency.
• Must be extremely proficient with Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects and be able to design and animate quickly in both 2D and 3D.
• Experience working on interactive entertainment marketing assets is strongly preferred, but not required.
• Exceptional creative design background, with highly developed conceptual and animation skills.
• Must have a versatile design background and a great video demo reel that showcases a wide range of creative styles.