San Mateo, CA US
San Mateo, CA
The Global Marketing Brand Specialist will be responsible for administrative and internal tactical support for PlayStation Exclusive Games. This role will be reporting to the Global Senior Brand Manager.
You are highly organized, adaptive, and a self-sufficient marketing professional who has the desire to develop expertise in the execution and planning of global marketing campaigns. The position will require high levels of organization, collaboration, and communication.
• PO and Contract Management: Manage contract submissions for new vendors and projects. Submit and track purchase orders sent by Global Brand Managers. Reconcile and coordinate with Global Brand Managers and Financial Analysts on monthly reports/accruals.
• Global Compliance Reviews: Maintain global asset submissions to local and international review teams as well as compliance groups for feedback and clearances. Collate and return collective feedback over to Global Brand partners to review and act upon as needed.
• Asset Development and Management: Brief in global tactical plans and assets for localization. Track development and audit of assets prior to uploading and distributing them to Global Marketing, Global Horizontal Teams, and internal digital asset management system.
• Manage Special Projects: Partner with respective teams and Brand Managers to develop and submit briefs for special projects that may come up over the course of a campaign. Track and report on special projects from development to execution.
• Experience working across multiple teams/partners to gather, reconcile, and summarize feedback.
• Experience and understanding of basic business operations with critical thinking and prioritization skills.
• Lead reporting projects in a dynamic and fluid environment
• Strong tracking and follow-up skills are a high requirement
• Maintain confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others, and balance a high-pressure environment
• Extraordinarily strong verbal and written communication skills
• Passionate about gaming and video game culture!
• Goal-oriented and with dedication to high standards and passionate about goals/ beliefs in the face of complex obstacles/roadblocks
• You are a big collaborator. Works efficiently & co-operatively with peers and internal/external partners.
• 2+ years of administrative and/or business office experience
• At least a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to form deep and trusted relationships, across organizations, to achieve goals
• Experience collaborating with and presenting to partners at multiple levels
• An energetic, ambitious, enthusiastic, focused, and hard-working teammate!
• Skilled multi-tasker able to understand how to distill information into clear plans