Digital Products Assistant
Warner Music Group
New York, NY US
A little bit about our team:
ADA's international department oversees the overall global business outside the US and UK market. Our role is to provide guidance and support and act as the central communications hub to our international distributed labels, UK/US teams and the international territories. We also bring in new and exciting music to ADA worldwide from across the globe. We plan and execute new release and catalogue strategy and equip the physical and digital sales teams with international marketing, promotion and sales information. We set up distribution strategies as well as design and execute label services in conjunction with the international affiliate frontline teams, our own staff and third parties.
Why this could be your next big break:
The international marketplace is vast, and no country is alike. In this role you'll be able to get a great view on how an international team operates, as well as contribute to ADA's digital commercial efforts on a global scale. The successful candidate is used to being in an internationally operating environment and will have a good eye for detail in executing daily tasks.
Here you'll get to:
• Compile international updates for label partners including sales reports, chart positions, streaming statistics and more.
• Compile international updates & memo's for internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordinate the international label services tracker efforts.
• Support the international commerce manager with DSP pitches and consumption reports.
• Support our label partners by seeking out DSP and social media opportunities.
• Manage and coordinate global catalogue campaigns for ADA; including organizing and pitching ADA catalogue titles for WMG global catalogue campaigns and creation of new campaigns to maximize revenue opportunities.
• Provide support and assistance with label onboarding internationally.
• Work closely with full ADA international team and sr. director, in a supporting role.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Have strong organization, teamwork and time management skills
• Be motivated, creative, innovative, highly organized and detail orientated
• Roll up their sleeves where and as needed.
• You will be passionate about independent record labels and their repertoire.
• You will be working across many different territories, it will be important for you to be flexible, dynamic and diplomatic so you can effectively adapt to business requirement.
• Work with third-party digital marketing tools and analytical platforms.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 1+ years of (internationally oriented) music industry experience.
• Fluent in English. Knowledge of any more languages would be a plus.
• University / Bachelor degree in (music and/or international) business preferred.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, and third party e-mail .