Legal Associate - Minors, Immigration & Diligence
Los Angeles, CA
It's an exciting time to work at Netflix, and the Corporate Legal team is seeking an experienced attorney to support our growing business operations. Reporting to the Director, Corporate Legal, this role will advise and counsel the Finance team and broader business on corporate securities and related matters.
This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of digital media internationally. The legal team at Netflix is focused on collaborating with its business partners to help foster innovation.
The successful candidate will have 7+ years of experience in corporate and securities law, including expertise in the following areas:
- Preparing and reviewing SEC filings, including periodic reports, current reports on Form 8-K, proxy statements and other disclosures;
- Advising on compliance with applicable securities laws, SEC regulations and Nasdaq stock exchange rules;
- Support for stock and equity matters;
- Corporate financings/capital markets;
- Treasury matters; and
- Corporate governance.
The successful candidate will thrive in a freedom & responsibility environment, be able to work autonomously, and be able to drive and take ownership of the role and associated projects. The candidate will also possess the following:
- J.D. and membership in good standing in at least one bar.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong analytical capabilities and judgment;
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented; and
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise.
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 193 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site