WBAL Newsradio 1090 and FM 101.5 has an immediate opening for a Part Time News Anchor/Reporter. We are looking for a dependable individual with a confident on-air delivery, who can effectively and concisely communicate local, world, and national news in an easy to understand and useful way.
• Anchoring of WBAL Newscasts.
• Monitoring news from multiple sources and scripting twice-hourly newscasts.
• Supporting news gathering efforts and breaking news coverage.
• Delivering breaking news in a timely and concise manner.
• Understanding of the Baltimore metro and surrounding areas helpful.
• Familiarity with radio or television broadcast news operations helpful.
• Must be available to work holidays, and flexible with schedule during breaking news.
• College or comparable experience preferred.
• Broadcast experience preferred, particularly anchoring and reporting news.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site