Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
As a Royalties Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the Royalties department personnel in our Music division. This opportunity will explore the various aspects of Royalties and Licensing through our different music catalogs including royalty reporting, mechanical licensing, copyright & rights registration, rights owner research, and sales processing & analysis.
• Assist and support New York & Nashville department personnel.
• Receipt and logging of third party payments and statements.
• Ingestion of digital and third party income into sales processing software.
• Mailing of royalty statements and other department documents.
• Research of publisher, writer, and rights holder information.
• Assist artists, publishers, writers, and licensors with regular inquiries.
• Update and maintain the integrity of the royalty systems.
• Gather and analyze data for audits and other research projects.
• Regular clerical and filing duties.
• Special projects as needed.
• 1 – 2 years experience in a similar capacity
• Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills
• Results oriented
• Computer literate, knowledge of Word and Excel
• Excellent figure aptitude
• Fast learner who is eager to tackle new tasks
• Knowledge of music industry is an added bonus
• Knowledge of RoyaltyShare software a plus
What you’ll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.