Social Creative Producer
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
The Franchise Planning team at Viacom Nickelodeon Consumer Products is responsible for managing the consumer marketing initiatives to drive consumer product sales for Nickelodeon priority properties and franchises, including but not limited to Avatar, Nick Rewind, Loud House, etc.. The team develops long-range property plans focused on key strategies and tactics that will support awareness growth, increasing engagement and driving Consumer Product sales. Franchise Planning liaises with all departments within the Nickelodeon ecosystem to drive execution of the property plans – such as Production, Consumer Products, Press, Programming, Creative, Talent, International, Consumer Marketing, etc. Our mission at Nickelodeon is to make the world a more playful place. We are searching for a Senior Manager, Franchise Planning - Nickelodeon to help us deliver on that mission by plans that inspire our fans to play, engage and discover something new with us and our partners. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with beloved IP, help develop long-range strategies, and support property initiatives to ensure continued growth of these key franchises. This position reports into the Vice President, Franchise Planning
• Lead day-to-day execution and project management of multi-platform strategic plans and individual campaign components, ensuring alignment with key internal stakeholders, agency partners, vendors, etc.
• Lead the creation and maintenance of internal, trade and consumer-facing materials, such as external property and sales decks, cross-department presentations, one-page summaries, timelines, sizzle reels, and newsletters in support of merchandise sales, property planning and business development.
• Support long-lead franchise planning process for all priority franchises under the oversight of the VP.
• Own all aspects of recurring meetings with internal stakeholders and select meetings with external partners – agenda setting, effective meeting management, dissemination of key updates/next steps, etc.
• Oversee execution (with internal partners) of all Franchise contributions to property specific consumer events and beyond: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, etc.
• Work with project management to review and approve partner content and communications to ensure alignment with brand guidelines (providing brand input for non-merchandise such as in-store retail activities, online and print advertising, and commercials)
• Manage day-to-day billing oversight (submitting POs/Invoices, tracking actuals, etc) and communication with Finance for the franchise planning budget, ensuring effective and economical allocation of resources.
• Bachelor's degree plus 5-7 years of marketing experience, preferably in the media, entertainment, consumer packaged goods and/or kid space, MBA a plus.
• Demonstrated self-starter with solid organizational skills. Can prioritize projects, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills; PPT, Word, Excel and InDesign/Photoshop experience preferred
• Extremely detail oriented and collaborative team player who excels at building relationships
• Adept at evaluating creative, ensuring alignment with brand equity and then disseminating feedback in a clear, actionable feedback to agencies and key stakeholders
• Strong desire to work for a global brand and help drive innovation within Nickelodeon
• Experience in content marketing, digital marketing, and/or live events planning is a plus
• Strong strategic thinker, able to leverage data/insights to build compelling sell stories, anticipate key stakeholder needs and think many steps ahead.
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site