CBS Entertainment is truly cross-platform - we value design and brand consistency across devices. As an organization, we place a premium on design and usability. Crafting beautifully premium and intuitive apps and sites is a significant focus of our roadmap.
We are looking for a versatile Production Designer to join our Burbank office. This designer would be helping the team with the creation and execution of various digital art assets for CBS All Access / Paramount+ and various global partners. The position requires a designer with a solid background in photo retouching, artwork manipulation and image extension. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are needed to utilize templates and create consistency across platforms while matching delivery specifications in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a detailed understanding of graphic design, layout design and typography. The candidate should be open to creative direction while self-motivated to implement notes within set guidelines and parameters.
• Build a steady stream of digital assets for CBS All Access / Paramount+ and our various global partners
• Work well within a team of other production designers and enjoys collaborating with others
• Exhibit a love and passion for the web, apps, design, and technology - a true student to the industry that keeps up on the latest design trends and functionality
• Ensure digital assets stay on brand and are crafted based on the production requirements and output specifications
• Open and ready to switch gears from project to project as deadlines and priorities shift
The production designer will have the opportunity to work on every show that CBS All Access / Paramount+ provides across its various platforms.
What you bring to the team:
You are -
• Master in Adobe Photoshop
• Someone with a strong design sense and an even strong organization sense
• Efficient photo retouching, artwork manipulation, image extension, and color correction skills
• Master at separating people from busy backgrounds including complicated details such as hair
• Proficient in building and extend backgrounds
• Someone with the ability to add on to body parts and rebuild/paint missing areas of key art
• Someone who can recreate organic lighting and shadows on flat and cut-out artwork
• Detail oriented and a problem solver
• Exhibits strong listening and communication skills
• Adaptable to fast paced timelines and evolving priorities
• Comfortable and capable working independently as well as collaboratively as needed
• Someone with an A+ portfolio in digital graphic design with photo retouching and manipulation examples
• Proven track record for hitting deadlines
• Comfortable with occasional overtime as needed, sometimes with short notice
You might also have -
• Good with PowerPoint or Keynote - able to make a presentation template
• Digital agency experience a plus
• Degree in Art
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site