Video Production Assistant
The Copy Assistant enters, maintains, and revises Commercial instructions for all of our on-air Advertisers into the Wide Orbit database. They provide high-level internal and external customer service.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Schedule/Revise Commercial Creative for air.
• Identify missing copy. Receive, organize, and file traffic instructions. Identify and enter Advertiser Code (Ad-ID) into Wide Orbit System.
• Client spots are applied to the broadcast log for air as per their instructions.
• Check copy instructions for accuracy.
• Run validation report to verify all copy instructions entered into Wide Orbit on specific date. Check co-worker's report vs. instructions for accuracy.
• Prevent copy errors and avoid potential loss of revenue.
• Communicate with Advertising Agencies & Ad Sales
• Call or email agencies to request missing materials for scheduled units if not provided in advance. Establish contact with Ad Sales team to assist with various issues. Ensure all units are allocated, scheduled, and constrained properly.
• Maintain strong working relationship with both Agency and Ad Sales contacts.
• Special Checks for High-Profile Shows
• Run Current Commercial Slotting reports in Wide Orbit for specific Sell Titles of Ad Sales special or High-Profile shows. Verify correct commercial traffic is entered for each unit booked.
• Ensure high-valued spots and important clients are being serviced properly.
• Communicate with co-workers to share required information
• Follow up on delivery status with Digital Distribution team. Update Log Builders on missing/problematic units. Confer with specialist/management regarding high-level problem-solving/resolution.
• Establish positive and effective workflow within department.
• Coordinate with Legal to ensure spot clearance and deadlines are adhered to.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
First and foremost as a member of A+E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will learn how to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and analytics you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential advertising partners. You will learn how to persuade them to partner with us. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization. You will learn how to have fun throughout this process. You will learn that this is a special place to work.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• High School, some college or industry-related education
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Basic computer knowledge
• Wide Orbit, Outlook, Mediaflex preferred
• 1-2 years Commercial Operations experience preferred
• Written and oral communication skills
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site