Director, Internal Audit
Los Gatos, CA US
We're seeking an analytic, data-driven product leader to lead the complex and cross-functional effort of revenue recognition and consumer-facing tax products. In this role, you will lead a team of engineers, analysts, and other specialists to build and scale internal tools and workflows related to revenue, subscriber count, and tax.
A successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills to align diverse stakeholders across the organization. This product leader will build a roadmap that encompasses projects with tight deadlines influenced by dynamic regional regulatory changes, while also balancing critical long-term investments in building scalable and robust tools.
About This Role
This position has no direct reports but instead operates at a senior level, reflecting leadership within the organization. It also focuses on the importance of driving forward a vital part of the business. This role leads a cross-functional team of engineers while collaborating with global and regional business leaders. The ideal candidate will be able to set and communicate both a high-level vision, while also being able to dive-deep into understanding and debugging existing workflows.
• Setting a vision and strategy for the tools and workflows related to revenue recognition and consumer-facing tax products
• Coordinating cross-functionally with Finance, Accounting, Tax Engineering, and Data teams to introduce new features and capabilities
• Partner with product colleagues to ensure innovation in pricing, plans, and offers is reflected within revenue, subscriber, and tax systems
• Ownership of revenue reconciliation tools and roadmap. Optimizing for existing users, while evaluating expansion for other internal teams and use-cases.
• Communicating your vision and strategy for revenue broadly throughout the organization
What We're Looking For
• 5+ years of experience in product management with a proven record of successfully launching products or platforms. Preference for building scalable internal tools and workflows for financial systems.
• Ideal candidates have a background in finance or accounting. Prior exposure to revenue accounting standards ASC 606 | IFRS 15 is a bonus
• Demonstrated understanding of good UX and copy
• Ability to prioritize well, and articulate your product roadmap across business functions and geographies
• Ability to inspire, motivate and lead engineers and designers
• Ability to communicate well, whether in small group discussions or large-scale presentations
• An undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, computer science, engineering, or related disciplines is a plus.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site