Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 247 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
Netflix's Corporate Treasury team is responsible for managing the company's capital structure, financial risk, and cash and banking activities, including our 14 billion dollar debt portfolio, a multi-billion dollar foreign currency hedging program, and ~8 billion dollars in cash and short-term investments as of Q3 FY23.
We are looking for a versatile treasury professional looking to build their career and become an integral part of our global treasury operations team. This position is a hybrid role and will be expected to come into the office 3 times a week. The individual will be based out of either our Los Gatos, CA or Los Angeles, CA office and report to the Senior Treasury Manager. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator who can collaborate and build strong relationships with stakeholders across the company and external banking partners.
• Primary point of contact for global treasury operations
• Support global cash forecasting, liquidity, and reporting including FX settlements and intercompany analysis and settlements
• Oversee and manage bank accounts including formation of new entities, dissolutions and closures, changes to our account structure and records
• Liaise with banking partners to make decisions on products and services to support best in class Treasury operations
• Provide treasury expertise and guidance to cross-functional teams such as AP, Payroll, Tax, and Finance Operations
• Actively engage with local production facing Finance, Tax, and Accounting teams regarding treasury related services on both self-managed and partner-managed productions
• Collaborate on system implementation projects to improve automation
• Assist with data validation and reconciliation to improve Treasury dashboards and reporting
• Own and/or provide support for a variety of Treasury-related tasks and ad-hoc Treasury projects as needed
• Administer and train business partners on online banking systems and products as needed
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Economics
• CTP certification a plus
• Experienced Treasury professional with 5-8 years of global experience at a multinational company, particularly in the treasury operations space
• Quick learner who takes full responsibility on assigned tasks and sees them through to completion
• Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills as this job will require providing support and heavy liaison to several banks and teams across different regions and functions
• Experience with and demonstrated knowledge of international banking products and services
• Incredible attention to detail and ownership of business outcomes
• Strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills are essential for this position.
• Familiarity with RPA, SQL, Google Apps Script (Java) a plus
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $50,000 - $240,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2bvjm-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.