Woodland Hills, CA
The Systems Design Director will be responsible for overseeing all progression and metagame systems within the game and associated services.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Oversee the process of creation and implementation of in-game progression systems which promote positive, social, community, and competitive interaction.
• Work closely with the user interface, technical, and systems design teams to implement game interactions and user interface which support social systems.
• Provide thoughtfully and thoroughly considered systematic reward mechanisms and mechanics.
• Provide leadership on design trends and patterns. Capitalize on this knowledge to foster development of innovative products.
• Manage products from inception, through release, and beyond to live support that meet or exceed expectations.
• Minimum of ten years of working experience in interactive entertainment or web/online space.
• Experience with player rank/progression systems, monetization systems, matchmaking, and authentication.
• Proficiency in verbally communicating complex technical and design concepts.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Drive for excellence.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site