Executive Administrative Assistant
New York, NY US
This is a great opportunity to work closely with two TV show creators/Executive Producers on a CG animation and live-action series in production.
The Production Coordinator serves as direct support for the Executive Producers as the only additional team member located in New York. Please note, the rest of the crew is located in Los Angeles. They manage communications between coasts, making sure that the Executive Producers and the team are getting what they need from each other and able to remain productive and successful. The Production Coordinator also facilitates the coordination of the live-action production for the DreamWorks team.
• Track and help prioritize all incoming tasks, questions, and items to review for the Executive Producers across the day and week, and facilitate and take notes for Executive Producers
• Distribute Executive Producers notes, examples, questions, sketches, etc. with relevant team members
• Attend meetings with Executive Producers
• Communicate across different departments in order to keep Executive Producers and the Production team in LA updated
• Act as liaison with music team for production team
• Coordinate live action shoots, including but not limited to:
• Ensure all scripts, designs, and CG assets are up to date and shared with the live-action team
• Track the status of designs and assets that need to be shared
• Take notes at meetings
• Manage the team's live-action calendar/schedule
• Provide updates at the weekly Production Meetings and via weekly update emails
• Manage the post process, including the schedule, collecting notes from EPs and EICs, and keeping materials updated on server
• Perform all administrative duties and general support for the NYC team, including managing Executive Producers' schedules, preparing expense reports, printing materials, booking conference rooms, organizing travel, ordering lunches, general office organization, addressing technical needs, etc.
• Must be proficient in Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Must be resourceful, proactive, independent, and a great problem-solver
• Must be an excellent communicator with people of all levels throughout the organization, including in writing (over email and messenger) and over the phone/video calls
• Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to organize and track large amounts of information
• 1+ year of work experience in a fast paced environment required
• Prior animation and live-action production experience a plus
• Bachelor's degree a plus
Note this position is remote for the time being, but ultimately would be based in NYC.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site