The Globalization team is responsible for translation and cultural adaptation of the content that Netflix creates, from beautiful user interfaces to cinematic original programming. We treat each country we enter differently, since it is not just about translation, it is about providing our audience with an experience that feels local, and we do it at scale.
Our team is looking for a Vendor Project Manager to oversee and maintain the inner mechanics behind Globalization's support for its vendor partners. Your role is to track vendor performance in order to drive new business initiatives. This includes monitoring KPIs, tracking onboarding and offboarding behaviors and overseeing issue tracking response times. Your scripting skills give you the ability to structure and gather the data that you need directly from tools or data repositories. Based on these insights, you recommend workflow modifications, change support tooling and/or identify business opportunities. Your role is to ensure that our vendors are able to perform their work efficiently and effectively for the overall success of the overall Globalization team.
• Use scripts, automation or other tools to pull, gather and analyze vendor performance through data and metrics; use this data to identify trends, opportunities and risks for the business
• Monitor and maintain resource support with regards to tooling and systems
• Create team-wide ticket management strategy including tracking and triage
• Create and curate general communications internally (team newsletter), externally (vendor updates or monthly newsletters) or both (Globalization website)
• Coordinate vendor engagement event logistics
• Ensure vendor test package management & distribution
• 3 years of project management experience, ideally on the client side
• BA/BS degree in relevant field; training or certification in computer science engineering or project management, a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong experience in Excel and knowledge of SQL to extract data from various reporting tools. General curiosity and inclination toward these skills is desirable
• Localization industry experience is a plus