Partnership Management Coordinator
Burbank, CA US
• A deep understanding of Search (SEM & SEO) is a must. Candidate must have an understanding of how search engines operate and have had experience developing campaign strategies around SEO + SEM from inception to execution.
• Understand a unified media strategy across email, organic & paid social, SEO, SEM, referral programs, retail product messaging, direct mail, and other offline channels.
• Partner with the data intelligence team to develop dashboards to measure campaign success.
• Analyze data to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast, and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions.
• Work with insights and research teams to design research plans, interpret results, and synthesize insights.
• Develop and deliver management reporting materials, reports, and presentations.
• Partner with finance to create and manage campaign budgets and marketing spend.
• Work closely with retention, engagement, social, editorial, and partner marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns.
• Collaborate with product, development, design, and content to articulate product positioning, features, and benefits.
• Has an understanding of how product features, dotcom strategy & product buy flow has an impact on user acquisition.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience.
• 5 years experience developing and driving the strategy of complex digitally-focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct to the consumer product.
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address the different needs of each consumer base.
• Strong ability to analyze + interpret data to inform actionable insights to recommend & inform marketing & growth campaigns.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills are a must.
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management.
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands