Sr. Performance Media Buyer, Programmatic
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Mateo, CA US
Senior Account Manager(Global Third Party Relations)
Sr. Account Manager (Global Third Party Relations)
You will report into the Global Account Director and work across teams to define and deliver agreed commercial and strategic objectives in the territory, and globally as required. Partner happiness is key, and as a primary point of contact for Partner's regional teams, you will champion trusted and preferred partner relationships. You are an evangelist for PlayStation, with the knowledge and ability to promote all aspects of the business and platform, discovering new opportunities and driving the business forward.
You will provide territory expertise and mentorship internally and externally, advising on topics including local legal and regulatory requirements, commercial standard methodology and specific territory opportunities and nuances. You will also maintain a network of key internal and external contacts across the territory to ensure activities can be executed effectively. Working with Partner Operations you ensure a smooth process for publishing the Partners content, and are the first point of contact for multiple teams internally and externally, with the ability to understand and find resolution for all issues that may impact the Partner's business with SIE.
• Responsible for the day to day business activity and overall health of the Partner, being the main contact for the Partner and SIE internal departments for business queries, and first point of partner concern for content pipeline and other operational or technical situations that have business impact.
• You'll own and practically implement agreed Joint Business Plan initiatives and Commercial Activity with Partner. Act as contact for Partner and SIE internal teams for execution of related activities.
• Ensure internal teams are aligned to deliver and support key content and initiatives.
• Identify and execute upon local activities with partner content. Align with global account team to ensure regional activations match global objectives, and there are consistent communications and service to the Partner. Where there are regional variances, ensure these are identified and understood by all partners.
• Where applicable, ensure that partnership contractual requirements are adhered to by SIE and the Partner.
• You'll lead product release and lifecycle planning with internal departments and the Partner.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Partner's portfolio, strategy and forecasts.
• Identify business opportunities across Partner's portfolio and live services.
• Develop critical metrics and conduct performance analysis for key content and initiatives.
• Communicate business, platform and policy updates to Partners.
• Facilitate data analysis requests internally and externally.
• Lead business / policy / platform critical issues and waivers through operational and technical channels (Product Management Team, Finance, DevNet etc), and identify and resolve operational / process challenges that impact revenue and Partner relationship.
• Work with the Partner and internal teams to deliver physical and digital standard methodology across the whole product lifecycle.
• Identify and deliver content suitable for specific platform activity and campaigns (PS Now, PS+, PS Hits etc.).
• Identify Partner content to drive a PlayStation message and point of difference.
• Assist with the facilitation of Partner's participation at PlayStation PR / media events.
• Assist with bundle planning, execution, and tracking.
• Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing, or commensurate relevant experience.
• 8+ years in external partner facing position (e.g. sales, account management, business partner relations) within the video game industry.
• Fluency in Japanese and native in one of following languages: Chinese or Korean
• Experience working with and selling to large, complex global organizations with highly matrixed teams.
• Communication, presentation and relationship management skills at all levels.
• Negotiation and facilitation skills.
• Extensive games development and publishing experience, or comparable media / entertainment / technology industries.
• Regional market expertise with commercial acumen and critical thinker
• Data literate and globally minded